The autumn leaves are dying away, and a chill is beginning to fill the air. Winter is on its way and Christmas is just around the corner.
That’s right, if you haven’t already started, you better start thinking about Christmas shopping. But there’s no need to panic, as we have the perfect solution to solve all of your seasonal shopping stresses.
Avoid the crazy dashing around on the high streets, and instead, come and join us at the Lincolnshire Food and Gift Fair on the first weekend of December.
The Lincolnshire Food and Gift Fair
The Lincolnshire Food and Gift Fair, now in its 17th year, is becoming one of the biggest and best food festivals in the county, with over 150 stands spanning over two large halls. And as this is an indoor event, you don’t need to worry about the wintery weather outdoors.
The stalls will be bursting with locally sourced foodie favourites and unique hand-crafted gifts.
But the fun doesn’t stop there. You and your family will be able to experience cooking demonstrations with tips from the experts, craft workshops, and not forgetting the wine tasting.
Come and join us for a magical day out for the whole family
The festival will be held at the Lincolnshire showground on Saturday 2 and Sunday 3 December 2017 from 9am until 4pm.
For further information about this Event click on this link https://www.snizl.com/gb/lincolnshire/lincoln/lincolnshire-showground/events/lincolnshire-food-and-gift-fair
Reasons to Shop at your Local Independent Retailer
- There are many different reasons why it’s a good idea to shop from your local independent retailer.
- Try before you buy, something you hardly ever get to do in a large supermarket.
- Access to unique one of gifts, not available to the mass produced chain stores
- Get a better deal as often independents will reward their loyal customers
- Gives support to British entrepreneurs in order for them to flourish it’s more ethical as local producers tend to source their goods locally and generally have less packaging
- Boosts the local economy – for every £1 spent with a small or medium-sized business 63p stayed in the local economy, compared to 40p with a larger business.
Included below is a selection of the independent local retailers that exhibit their wares all under the one roof at the Lincolnshire Showground.
Click on the business to see their website.
For local deals, promotions, and events sign up free to https://www.snizl.com